About SimplePowerIT: We are a small, customer-focused technology (managed service) provider based in Wenatchee. Our clients value straight-forward solutions and responsive tech support delivered in plain English. SimplePowerIT provides customers with proven solutions that address their needs and fit their budget, yet minimize complexity. We believe in the power of simplicity and a customer-first approach to service.
The position: SimplePowerIT is in need of an experienced technology professional to provide IT support and manage service delivery. In addition to supporting existing clients, this position is responsible for managing the ticketing system, documenting reliable processes, and ensuring all client issues are resolved beyond expectations. Pay is dependent on qualifications. Full-time or flexible 25-40 hours per week.
Your background: You have worked as a network technician or similar for a local company or service provider and have a solid grasp of Windows networking and desktop troubleshooting. You value standard, reliable processes, have experience creating them, are willing to take the time to “do things the right way” and document results. You care about solving clients’ issues and take satisfaction in doing so. You listen, are empathetic, communicate well, and can implement solutions without much outside direction. You are interested in a position that gives you flexibility and a chance to work independently while building ongoing, trusted relationships with your clients.
You have skills and experience that match most of the following:
• Windows desktop PC setup, imaging, and troubleshooting
• Office 365 and SharePoint administration
• Dell OMSA and server troubleshooting
• Windows Server and Active Directory administration
• Administration of DNS, DHCP, SMTP and other common networking protocols
• Familiarity with StorageCraft business continuity software
• Familiarity with configuring business routers such as SonicWall and Fortinet
• Experience with perimeter security and penetration testing techniques
Other important qualifications, include:
• Strong, non-techie communication skills
• Familiarity with RMM, PSA, and ticketing tools
• Ability to work independently and learn new skills
• Reside in current service area (eg North Central Washington)
To apply: please send a letter of interest, resume, and wage history / requirements
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers