compensation: 44k to 55k per year, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is a rare opportunity to join an exciting team. The regional Educational Service District 171 (ESD 171) is seeking a dynamic team player interested in making an impact in the lives of district staff as the Fiscal Coordination Assistant for NCESD and the 29 School Districts within our ESD region. This position is based in Wenatchee, Washington. The Fiscal Coordination Assistant works with Fiscal Coordinators to support school districts in the North Central Regional Information Service Center Cooperative. The cooperative provides software implementation, training and support for all aspects of Skyward/WESPaC/Qmlativ Financial Management and Human Resource applications. This position is also responsible for all printing operations and assures proper printing, handling and distribution of all computer-generated documents. In addition, the Fiscal Coordination Assistant works with internal staff, OSPI (Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction) and school districts to ensure the accuracy of all data collection requirements. This position may require limited travel to school districts and other educational related agencies.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products with an emphasis in Excel.
• Experience and ability to successfully present to both small and large audiences.
• Proven ability to learn and apply new skills to accommodate changing work environment.
• Proven ability to work successfully and positively with staff and clients.
• Demonstrated success working as part of a professional team.
• Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments.
• Excellent organizational skills and commitment to follow through on tasks and assignments.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written.
• 1 year of experience in financial, human resources or related field.
• Willingness to travel (required).
• 3 years of experience in an educational service agency or school district working with financial and/ or human
resources data (preferred Skyward/WESPaC Software).
• 3 years of experience working with financial or human resource relational databases.
• Experience in developing procedural documentation or job aides.
• 2 or 4 year degree in a business related field or applicable certification.
Skills, Knowledge, and/or Abilities:
• Ability to work independently under broad organizational guidelines to achieve objectives and manage a
• Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and schedules, deal with frequent interruptions, and work as part of a
• Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated through the ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships.
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptionally high commitment to task accomplishment and flexibility in working hours and days.
Position opens: January 10, 2019
Position closes: January 23, 2019
Screening & Interviews as soon as possible
Position begins as soon as possible Note: Employment contingent upon successful clearance of a Washington State Patrol, FBI fingerprint criminal history background check, and Sexual Misconduct background check.
North Central ESD is accepting applications for this position on-line only. To access our on-line application please go to www.ncesd.org/jobs
All completed packets must be submitted on-line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers