France and Company is seeking qualified applicants for Accounts Payable/Receptionist position. We are a local leader in the property damage restoration and reconstruction industry and have been serving our clients in North Central Washington for over 60 years.
The Accounts Payable/Receptionist will have responsibilities that relate to accounts payable as well as receptionist duties.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Greet customers, visitors and guests as they enter the office
2. Answer multi line phones in a fast paced environment, take messages or forward the calls accordingly
3. Schedule appointments; keep appointment calendars up to date.
4. Enter vendor invoices into QuickBooks
5. Maintain vendor files
6. Perform data entry and other clerical duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying, faxing, etc.
France and Company is willing to train the right person for the job; the following skills/qualifications are preferred, but not mandatory:
1. Experience with QuickBooks
2. Proven working experience in an office environment
3. Proficiency with MS Office Applications-Word, Excel
4. Customer services experience
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
1. Possess a valid driver’s license and proof of car insurance
2. Able to pass a background check and drug screening
3. Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
4. Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure with attention to detail
5. Be capable of utilizing computers and mobile technology
6. Solid communication skills both written and verbal
7. Positive and professional attitude-always willing to help
Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm. Wage DOE
Please submit resume with references.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers